The curriculum has been created to accommodate a personalised timetable based on student’s aspirations and individual need. It engages students on the main site at Lindridge Road, and off site at Clifton Road and around the community. Provision is flexible and always focuses on Preparing for Adulthood which will:
- Enable learners to develop skills that support a successful transition to adulthood.
- Promote and build upon an individual’s level of independence.
- Develop employment or voluntary opportunities.
- Further develop semi independent or independent living skills.
- Create opportunities to make friends, build relationships and access the community.
- Maintain good health.